Washing makers by Bosch are proud of its high quality as well as integrity. When it involves selecting a residence assistant, lots of homemakers choose such models as Bosch Maxx. The release includes Maxx 4, Maxx 5, Maxx 6, Maxx 7.
Or rather Bosch Logixx 8 Varioperfect. Nevertheless, in even the most reputable cleaning equipment, eventually faults take place. The advantage of modern models is the self-diagnosis system. This set permits individuals to determine the nature of problems without calling the master.
Bosch 8 Varioperfect cleaning machine is a contemporary model, geared up with a screen. In the table listed below, we detailed problems that may develop during the procedure of this model. Examine other common error codes of the Bosch Varioperfect cleaning equipment right here, too.
|E:16||– Close the washing machine door properly; laundry may be caught.|
|E:17||– Turn on the (cold water) tap fully, supply hose kinked or trapped;|
|E:29||– Clean the filter, water pressure too low.|
|E:18||– Detergent solution pump blocked; Clean the detergent solution pump|
– Drainage hose/waste pipe blocked; Clean the drainage hose at the siphon
– Heavy foam build-up, status indicator Wash flashes.
|E:23||– Water in the base tub, appliance leaking.|
|A:10||– Open the (hot water) tap fully.|
– Inlet hose kinked/trapped.
– Water pressure too low. Clean the filter
– Hot water hose not connected; appliance will operate using cold water only. Ignore information, only for the first wash cycle.
|CL||– Childproof lock activated: to deactivate|
|Water is leaking out||– Attach/replace the drainage hose correctly.|
– Tighten the screw connection of the supply hose.
|No water supply. Detergent not dispensed.||– not selected?|
– Tap not turned on?
– Filter blocked? Clean the filter
– Supply hose kinked or trapped?
|The appliance door will not open.||– Safety function active. Programme stopped?|
– Rinse Hold (without final spin) selected?
– Can be opened by emergency release only?
– Door locked after the washing machine is switched off: Switch on the washing machine and wait for 5 seconds.
|The selected programme does not start.||– or time selected?|
– Washing machine door closed?
– Childproof lock active? Deactivate
|The detergent solution is not drained.||– Rinse Hold (without final spin) selected?|
– Clean the detergent solution pump
– Clean the waste pipe and/or drainage hose.
|No water can be seen in the drum.||– Not a fault. Water remains inside below the visible area.|
|Spin results not satisfactory. Laundry wet/too damp.||– Not a fault. The spin control system has stopped the spin cycle. Uneven distribution of laundry.|
– Distribute large and small items of laundry evenly in the drum.
– Reduced Ironing selected?
– Selected speed too low?
|Programme duration changes suddenly during operation.||– Not a fault. The program time can vary according to the distribution of laundry, with it, therefore, being possible for the display panel to show adjustments in the duration.|
|Spin cycle performed several times.||– Not a fault. The balance control system has detected an imbalance and is attempting to redress this by repeating the spin.|
|Residual water in the compartment for care products.||– Not a fault: the action of the care product is not affected.|
– Clean the compartment if necessary
|Odour formation in the washing machine.||– Run the progrmme without laundry. Use standard detergent.|
|Status display Wash flashing. The appliance has detected a detergent overload.||– Too much detergent used?|
If the foam is escaping from the detergent drawer: mix 1 tablespoon of fabric softener with 1/2 liter of water and pour into compartment II (not with outdoor or down fabrics).
– Reduce the detergent dosage for the next wash cycle.
|Intense noise formation, vibrations and “wandering” during the spin cycle.||– Are the appliance feet fixed? Secure the appliance feet|
– Transportation safety devices removed? Remove transportation safety devices
|Display panel/indicator lamps remain turned off while the machine is working.||– Energy-saving mode|
– Power cut?
– Fuses triggered? Reset/change the fuse.
– If the fault occurs repeatedly, call customer services.
|Programme sequence longer than usual.||– Not a fault. Unbalanced load detection system adjusts imbalance by repeatedly distributing the laundry.|
– Not a fault: a foam detection system active; adds an additional rinse cycle.
|Detergent residues on the laundry.||– Occasionally, phosphate-free detergents contain water-insoluble residues.|
– Select or brush out the laundry after washing.
|If you cannot correct a fault yourself or if a repair is necessary:|
– Turn the programme selector to Off and remove the mains plug from the socket.
– Turn off the water supply and call customer services